Click image to enlarge.
Today’s Wanties has been inspired by Zalando. They recently contacted me in the hopes that I’d like to go virtual shopping with them (yes please!). A quick look on their site to determine what it was like turned into a very long look indeed as I was drawn further and further in.
In short: it is packed with amazing products.
I initially ordered shoes with my shopping voucher but sadly my wide feet meant I needed to return them. Despite being a little outside their 30 day return window sending them back was a breeze – I dropped them off at a collection point and was credited within days. My second foray, this time into homewares, was more fruitful and I came away with a gorgeous set of dinner plates.
Here are my colourful selections from their current homewares…
1. Since our photography workshop I have been rather preoccupied by vases. Loving the bright pink glass of this bottle-shaped vase by Bloomingville.
2. I love Normann Copenhagen and this colourful clock has caught my eye, it also comes in a fresh green version.
3. Meri Meri have the party market cornered, their cupcake sets are beyond compare. I am loving this ballerina set for Milla’s upcoming birthday.
4. How cute is this little row of hooks? It also comes in a yellow school bus version.
5. I have a penchant for herringbone and with the temperatures still so low a stunning wool throw like this is positively necessary.
6. Betsy spends so much time trying to nick treasures from her siblings’ shelves it is high time she had one of her own. I love the bold design and colour of this metal shelf by Pluto.
7. If only I had more time to sew I might be able to justify this cute thread storage…
8. Can’t you just imagine this storage jar filled with jewel-like sweets? Probably wouldn’t stay full for long here, mind.
9. This is the item most likely to make it into my shopping basket at the moment. Since going into their own room a year ago Monty and Betsy haven’t had a clock to keep them on the straight and narrow in the mornings. This whale clock fits in nicely with the Whitby wallpaper in their room.
This post has been written following my shopping with Zalando who kindly picked up the bill. For more information about this kind of post please read my disclosure for readers page. Kat xoxo